Creamy Curry Tuna Pasta Salad
- Total Time: 30min
- Serves: 8
- 1/2 can coleslaw dressing
- 1 tbsp mild Indian curry paste
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 4 cups cold, cooked fusilli
- 2 cans (170 g each)
- albacore solid white tuna in water, drained and broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- Whisk dressing with curry paste and lime juice until combined.
- Toss fusilli with tuna, cilantro, almonds and raisins. Add dressing and toss to combine. The salad can be reserved, tightly covered, in refrigerator up to 1 day.