Creamy Roasted Vegetable Dip
Serve with leftover bread and crackers
- Prep Time: 15min
- Cook Time: 45min
- Yield: 3 cups
- 2 cups of assorted leftover roasted vegetables (such as onions, zucchini, bell peppers)
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 8 ounces Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- freshly ground black pepper
- Place leftover roasted vegetables in a food processor with Greek yogurt.
- Process until combined and spreadable, do not process until completely smooth
- Taste and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve with leftover bread and crackers.
- Store in refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Source: Elaine Cheng