Mini Pasta Frittata
- Total Time: 35min
- Serves: 12
- 2 cups leftover cooked macaroni
- 2 zucchini’s, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a 12-hole medium muffin tray.
- Mix together cooked pasta, grated courgette, carrot or any finely chopped vegetables you want to include and about 3/4 cup grated cheese in a large bowl
- Divide the mixture evenly across the muffin tins.
- Whisk together eggs and milk. Add a little black pepper, to taste. Pour egg mixture evenly over the vegetable mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
- Stand in the muffin tray for a few minutes before running a knife around the outside of each frittata and lifting out. Eat hot or cold