Tomorrow’s Sweet and Savoury Squash Pancakes
- Prep Time: 15min
- Cook Time: 5min
- Yield: 12 pancakes
- 250 grams leftover roasted squash
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup milk
- 150 grams flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- maple syrup to top
- Peel skins off of the squash. Mash into a large bowl with a fork.
- Remove rosemary from sprig and mix into the squash. Whisk in remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Using a ladle, add the mixture into pan. Cook 2 min on each side until golden and the edges are crisp. Stack them on a plate and keep warm at 150F low heat in the oven until ready to eat.
- Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup!
Source: Elaine Cheng